To print this page for your records: Press “Ctrl” and “P” if you are using a Windows browser, or “Apple” and “P” if you are using a Macintosh.
1. Bank Account Payments. By choosing to use a bank account as your payment method, you will be able to complete your purchase using any valid automated clearing house (“ACH”) enabled bank account at a United States-based financial institution. Whenever you choose to pay for an order using your bank account, you are authorizing Auglle.com (or its agent) to debit your bank account for the total amount of your purchase (including applicable taxes, fees and shipping costs). Your transaction must be payable in U.S. dollars. Auglle.com, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time.
2. ACH Authorization. By choosing your bank account as your payment method, you agree that: (a) you have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions, and that this agreement constitutes a “writing signed by you” under any applicable law or regulation, (b) you consent to the electronic delivery of the disclosures contained in these Terms and Conditions, (c) you authorize Auglle.com (or its agent) to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate any dispute involving your payment, which may include ordering a credit report and performing other credit checks or verifying the information you provide against third party databases, and (d) you authorize Auglle.com (or its agent) to initiate one or more ACH debit entries (withdrawals) or the creation of an equivalent bank draft for the specified amount(s) from your bank account, and you authorize the financial institution that holds your bank account to deduct such payments.
3. Partial Debits and Returned Payments. If your full order is not processed by us at the same time, you hereby authorize partial debits from your bank account, not to exceed the total amount of your order. If any of your payments are returned unpaid, you authorize Auglle.com (or its agent) to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account to collect a return fee. This return fee will vary based on which state you are located in, as follows: $20 in CO, CT, ID, IN, NY and UT; $10 in Puerto Rico; and $25.00 for all other states. The return fee may be added to your payment amount and debited from your bank account if we resubmit an ACH debit due to insufficient funds. We may initiate a collection process or legal action to collect any money owed to us. You agree to pay all our costs for such action, including any reasonable attorneys’ fees.
4. Cancellations and Refunds. To cancel a purchase made on the Auglle.com website and request a refund, please follow the instructions and procedures contained on the Auglle.com website. When you cancel a purchase in accordance with these procedures, Auglle.com (or its agent) will initiate a credit to your bank account for the correct amount. For purchases made from a seller other than Auglle.com, please contact the seller regarding its policy on returns and refunds.
5. Customer Service. Transactions that we process using your bank account will be identified as “Auglle” (or similar identifier) on the statement issued by your bank or other financial institution holding your account. All questions relating to any transactions made using your bank account by us should be initially directed to us. Save the order confirmations that you are provided when you make a purchase, and check them against your bank account statement. You may contact us regarding your Auglle.com orders or any payments made using your bank account and by writing to us at http://www.auglle.com/contact_us. You may also view your transaction history for your Auglle.com order at any time in the “Your Account” area of the Auglle.com website.
6. Transaction Errors. If you believe that any payment transaction initiated by Auglle.com (or its agent) with respect to your bank account is erroneous, or if you need more information about any such transaction, you should contact us as soon as possible as provided in Section 5 of these Terms and Conditions. Notify us at once if you believe the password associated with your Auglle.com customer account has been lost or stolen, or if someone has attempted (or may attempt) to make a transfer from your bank account to complete a purchase using your Auglle.com customer account without your permission. We reserve the right to cancel the ability to pay by bank account on Auglle.com for any reason at any time.
7. Your Liability for Unauthorized Transactions. Federal law limits your liability for any fraudulent, erroneous unauthorized transaction from your bank account based on how quickly you report it to your financial institution. As general rule, you should report any fraudulent, erroneous or unauthorized transactions to your bank within 60 days after the questionable transaction FIRST appeared on your bank account statement. You should contact your bank for more information about the policies and procedures that apply to your account and any unauthorized transactions, including any limits on your liability.
8. Electronic Delivery of Future Disclosures. You agree to accept all disclosures and other communications between you and us on this website or at the primary e-mail address associated with your Auglle.com customer account. You should print and retain a copy of all such disclosures and communications.
9. Agreement Changes. We may in our discretion change these Terms and Conditions, Auglle.com’s Conditions of Use and/or its Privacy Notice at any time without notice to you. If any change is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any other changes or the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to subcontract any of our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS A PAYMENT METHOD ON AUGLLE.COM ARE ACCEPTED AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AUGLLE.COM’S CONDITIONS OF USE AND/OR ITS PRIVACY NOTICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CHANGES.